Saturday, February 4, 2012

February

January's goal went well. I never went back for seconds except for one salad and half a piece of some amazing healthy chicken that a friend made while on her South Beach diet.
February is going to be a KILLER!! I asked Adam after giving him some suggestions what I should do this month. Ready... ok... Get up extra early and workout. I already get up at 5 a.m. So I'm thinking of doing the majority in the morning but if I don't get all of my initial time in (at least 30 min) then I will finish before I go to bed.
I almost want to put this off but I think until when? I want to start seeing results ASAP and working out should really help. So it's time to stop being a pansy and get to bed earlier so getting up before 5 won't be such a killer (noticed I didn't give an exact time? ha!)
Oh, and the reason Adam said I should do this... so he will get up and workout. HAHA! I found that to be funny. I have to get up extra early so Adam will workout. But then Adam will want to go to bed earlier which will make getting up easier... so doing this together will actually help. I haven't started yet. So come Monday, Adam and I will be putting "early to bed early to rise...." to the test. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all gos well...... And I will walk in to work and not ride the bus. Now that being said, walking out of work will be the tuff one for me. We will work together Megs :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a theory that those that are morning people ie early to bed early to rise are
    Thinner and struggle a lot less than those night owl folks. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete