Monday, January 16, 2012

Megs 2.0

I have decided that I have had enough; Enough of my clothes not fitting. Enough of day after day crying because I just don't look cute anymore. Enough of being overweight. Enough of being tired all of the time. Enough, enough ENOUGH!!!
This year, with the help of my awesome husband, I am going to do something about it!!
I am not a dieter, so I'm not even going to pretend. And my schedule is beyond crazy so going to a gym is out. I can, however, watch what I eat: smaller portions, less fast food, more fruits and veggies, less soda, etc. And as for working out, we also got the wii fit for Christmas, and I have been doing a bang-up job. I have yet to miss 2 days in a row. Go me!
So far, since the beginning of the year I have lost about 5 lbs. My goal is to lose about 30 lbs by the end of the year. I would like to fit into my old clothes again.
So here it is... 2012 is going to be the new and improved Megs... Megs 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment